Monday, June 12, 2006

Facts of life

Dear Marc, did you write those tidbits at LTMJ? Or is there even a fake Marc Facobs? My head is starting to spin!

I knew those facts. I have others for you. Do you know that MJ is close friends with Naomi Campbell and Anna Wintour? Two women many other women, especially assistants, view with respect mixed with not a little dose of fear. But MJ's got the key's to their hearts. They adore him and help him. I wonder how he does this. Befriend the women at the lonely top.

So he dates the young Preston. I think that's lovely for both of them. It's even great for me, since Preston's tattoo bear witness that MJ is no stranger to over the top admiration. He may even encourage it. Who knows? That logo could also be written in chocolate along the slender and toned arm. I hope so. Eat it up, yum and there'll be no scars.

From what I've read, and that's all I know, MJ just comes off as a nice man. I like this interview.

I know very little about the real MJ. Sometimes I write to the man, sometimes I address the brand. I like writing the brand. It's (wo)man-materia correspondence, the intellectual equivalent of the perfect man-bike combination honoured by Kraftwerk and others.

must go to bed, another brilliant woman-materia combination.
love
-e

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ms. Guner,

I think you'd better examine that photo a little more carefully ...

Yours,

Marc Facobs

8:39 PM  
Blogger emi guner said...

Suddenly the picture makes sense.

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Emi,

I've put together what I think you might look like here. Am I close?

Cheers,

Marc Facobs

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope the tattoo is written in chocolate - apparently they just broke up... Oops.
Towleroad

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home